Thursday, December 1, 2011

Changes in the classroom

I think that some changes that could help make the class more exciting would be to have more discussions, and activities that include everyone in the classroom sharing their opinions. This will probably help everyone in the class to start thinking of the books and the topics that we are discussing. I would like this because it will help me gain interest for all the books that we will read and all the class discussions that we will have. Also, if I don't understand something in a book or topic that is being covered, then I am sure that if we discuss it then I will have a better understanding of the topic. Something I believe should be reduced in the class is writing in our notebook. I feel like a lot of stuff we write down in a notebook can be unnecessary, like questions or answers. Instead of writing down certain things in our notebooks, we can discuss them as a class instead. Not only will this help with having more discussions, but it can also help save trees by using less paper. So those are the changes that I believe can help improve the class, and make it simpler for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment