Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for a classmate!

I am thankful for Javier Campos. There are many reasons why I am thankful for my fellow classmate, Javier Campos, and one reason is because he was my one of my group partners for the quotes for The Crucible and The Road. He was a great contributor to the group work and was very cooperative and without that, the group would have had a harder time doing the assignment those days. Also, during the group work for the quotes for The Crucible and The Road, he shared his book with me by letting me read the quotes from the books. Certainly, he helped me a lot in that situation because if I didn't do the quotes then my grade would have dropped incredibly.  Another reason that I am thankful that Javier Campos is my classmate is because if I forget what the homework is then Javier always tells me what it is, which shows that he pays attention in class and is a good listener. If he didn't tell me what the homework was then I wouldn't even do most of my homework because a lot of times I daze off and don't hear what the due assignment is. Also, Javier never gets annoyed or bothered if I ask him what the homework is, which I am really thankful for. Another reason, is that he is very respectful and does not interrupt the class and the teacher. If Javier was very disrespectful, then he would most likely interrupt the teacher a lot, but he isn't so he doesn't make it difficult for everyone in the class to learn. Javier Campos is the classmate I am really thankful for, but that doesn't mean I don't care about all my other classmates. I am also thankful for all my other classmates, because they are my classmates and I learn with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment