Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holden

Right now in this part of the book, I feel like Holden is very rebellious and annoying. He is always thinking badly about others and never thinking about ways that he is bad person. One big thing he does wrong is try and find the perfect person when in reality nobody is perfect. He is still really immature, even though he thinks he is more mature then everyone else. He has never really had many friends and is always very bitter because of it. I think that if he did the things normal teenagers would do, then he would say and do the same phony things he hates. Although, I do find him annoying at times , we do share some similarities. A big one is the want for independence, because I feel like I am mature enough and that I am able to handle it. I feel like Holden doesn't knows what he is talking about because he has never experienced theses things that other teenagers experience like having multiple friends and doing fun activities. Also, he doesn't say how his relationship with his parents is, so it most likely inst good. This is probably why he tries to act out so much, because he never had people to teach him about good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment