Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Beatles Album - 1

I heard of this album from my brother because he downloaded it into his iPod touch. I was listening through the album and I enjoyed it very much. I liked how there was multiple types of tempos in the album. What I mean is that you would heard a song that is somewhat sad, and then hear a song that is something you would dance to. Some of my favorites are Hey Jude, Something, Eleanor Rigby, and Help!. There were others that I enjoyed but then I would have said almost the entire album. I feel like this album, and in general for Beatles songs, is all about of the lyrics. In the sad songs, the lyrics are really great because you can understand how the person in the song or the situation in the song is really sad. Some examples of the sad songs in this album are Hey Jude, Something, and Eleanor Rigby. Then, you hear songs that lift up the mood such as come together, Help!, and Yellow Submarine. So this is the album that I am recommending, although I am pretty sure you heard of the Beatles, this album should be recommended because it has most of the top hit Beatles songs.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the album is a pure classic. Those that haven't listened into The Beatles really need to give it a shot and listen more.

    ReplyDelete