Monday, January 16, 2012

The American Dream

http://www.ego4u.com/en/read-on/countries/usa/american-dream

The american dream today is all about the individual and only that individual. The american dream is different for everybody in the U.S. Some people want wealth, others want fame, and others want a family. This is a typical american dream, but that doesn't mean it is good for our nation. This is because people only start to think for themselves and forgot about problems that don't exactly belong to them, but are part of the U.S. Some examples are that poverty is all around the U.S. and that the environment is being harmed everyday and getting worse over time. My american dream is sort of typical, in that I hope to be successful and have a family, but I also realize that I cant just work to reach my goals, I also have to help fix the problems in our nation right now. In theses days, it has become more about wealth and fame then anything else. This shows how people continue to be focused on themselves and their own goals. I believe that anybody can achieve their goals and live the american dream, but for some it takes more hard work and dedication then others, due to the opportunities you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment