Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Letter to Charles Bukowski

Dear Charles Bukowski,

I have read your poem and I have a big question to ask you. How come you are predicting all these things to happen, but you didn't do anything else about it? I believe that this is a possible future but at your time, didn't you get the thought of mentioning this to people and convincing them about it? Right now in my life, I do believe that this is  going to become reality unless we do something about it, yet people don't seem to care. I believe that when you say "this" you are talking about the world and its many problems. Some problems that you have mentioned is the economy and how it is is terrible shape right now. Another thing  is the environment and how it has suffered through large amounts of waste being created as well as carbon emissions.Also, I believe that you were talking about violence as well which has always been in issue in the world, but due to the struggles that will develop for people in their lives, then most likely there will be more violence due to lack of resources or jobs. So, that is what I think of your poem and I believe that you are speaking the truth of our future, but there is still hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment